Yongnuo 600 EX-RT II - Multi Mode does not seem to work - Help!

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
padartha
padartha New Member • Posts: 1
Yongnuo 600 EX-RT II - Multi Mode does not seem to work - Help!

Hello there friends,

I have used a Yongnuo 600 EX-RT in conjunction with the YN-E3-RT trigger with no problems in the past. I am now trying to trigger two strobes in Multi (stroboscopic mode) off the trigger (both are set to the same channel and i made sure all IDs are identical) and purchased the newer version of speedlite, i.e. the 600 EX-RT II in order to accomplish that. Multi mode works fine with the RT when i use the trigger (it sets off the flash sequence as programmed when i press the test buttion on the trigger) but the RTII, when paired up as well, only flashes once. I have also tried to ONLY pair the RTII with the trigger and tried to get Multi mode to work but no such luck. If i keep the test button on the RTII speedlite depressed (i.e. keep holding it down and NO trigger), it does cycle through the strobe sequence. I did exchange the unit at B&H to make sure it wasn't a faulty product but both the first and the replacement act identically. So to recap: the goal is to set off both speedlites wirelessly via the remote trigger in multi mode with identical settings.

If anyone has suggestions, experience or any thoughts they'd like to share, i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much in advance!

-- hide signature --

Best,
Nick

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow