XT20 1.02 FW version

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Vic Chapman Veteran Member • Posts: 7,863
Re: XT20 1.02 FW version

ykg wrote:

Anybody updated?

Is it safe / worth updating?

By the way, If I have 1.00 version, can I still update to 1.02 or should I first update to 1.01 and then to 1.02?

Thanks

Just update to the latest which is all you'll find in Fuji's support page anyway. It contains all previous updates.

Format the card in the camera. Check the battery is charged. Put the card in the computer. Download the FW then simply slide the whole thing as it came onto the card. Eject card and replace in camera. Hold down "Display Back" button while you switch on the camera and when asked, Update? press ok and follow instructions. When completed delete the update from your PC/Mac because the next one will have the same name which will automatically have a (1) added and not be recognised by the camera.

Vic

-- hide signature --

The sky is full of holes that let the rain get in, the holes are very small - that's why the rain is thin.
Spike Milligan. Writer, comedian, poet, Goon. 1918 - 2002

Vic Chapman's gear list:Vic Chapman's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T20 +14 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ykg
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow