Testing the FZ1000 4 (Tiny birds)

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Avian2016
Avian2016 Senior Member • Posts: 1,299
Testing the FZ1000 4 (Tiny birds)

Hi,

While continuing testing the FZ1k I've came across this tiny bird called Black redstart (Phoenicurus ochruros) which is only 12-13 cm in length. So tiny and so cute. It was this year juvenile, shy and curious at the same time.

Checkin' on me from the distance - Black redstart Juvenile (Phoenicurus ochruros)

Checkin' on me, this time a bit closer and from above - Black redstart Juvenile (Phoenicurus ochruros)

Rounding the birding session was a Wood Nuthatchpoking jokes at me from the tree while searching for food in the tree bark. Amazing, how his lightly bluish grey back matched the tree bark where he was feeding.

"Sorry, I'm having a breakfast." - Wood Nuthatch (Sitta europaea)

Some time will be needed to nail (master) the FZ1k to the same extent I did with my Fujifilm HS50EXR. Not to mention how I miss(ed) that Fuji's manual zoom here on Pana. It's simply swifter & more accurate than the motorized one. Anyway, I'll compensate it with other FZ1k's goodies.

Cheers.

Panasonic FZ1000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow