Canon 60D upgrade

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jatin Sindhu New Member • Posts: 5
Canon 60D upgrade

I currently have the Canon 60D along with the following lenses EF-S 10-22, EF 50mm f.18, EF24-105 f4, 70-200 f2.8 IS II, Extender 2x III.

I am a hobby photographer and normally shoot nature which includes landscapes  and wildlife(including birds in flight), travel and events like family get togethers.

My budget is $1000-2000.

I can either go for something like a 7D II for better action but the iii seems to be around the corner.

Or I can go for a full frame for better landscapes but (I) apart from 24-105 I don't have a FF wide angle (ii) 6D2 would have been a very good fit but the sensor is not that good it seems (both high iso and dynamic range)

I think the best option seems to be between the original 6D (in which case I will continue to use the 60D for action) or the 7D ii.

How much of an upgrade will the Full Frame be considering almost all my lenses are EF.

Canon 6D Mark II Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EOS 80D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow