ZS100 Time Lapse Feature - When Battery Dies?

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
2thegreatwideopen New Member • Posts: 3
ZS100 Time Lapse Feature - When Battery Dies?

I've been using the Time Lapse feature on my ZS100 and occasionally it is on for so long that the battery gives out.  When I put a fresh battery in, the camera asks if I want to continue the Time Lapse and I say yes, it continues along, but, when it comes time to render the video in-camera, the photos are apparently split into two file sets, so I can't render the time lapse of the entire event.  Does anyone know if there is a way to combine all the images, before and after battery change, so that I can get one complete video?  It seems like since it is asking if I want to continue, it's implying to me that it means for the same event.  I know when I turn the camera off (like during periods of inactivity of my time lapse subject), when I turn the camera on it will resume the time lapse and render a single video including all the images captured, even after turning the camera off and back on.  Just not when I have to change the battery.

I've only played with time lapse rendering in-camera...is there a way to do it within Panasonic software somehow?  Of some kind of free-ware you'd recommend?  Sometimes I would like to cull images, or perhaps add duplicate images to make the time lapse of certain events captured run longer in the video.

Thanks for any help,

Joe

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic ZS100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow