How do I batch process lots of RAW images from GH5?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
DNature
DNature Regular Member • Posts: 237
How do I batch process lots of RAW images from GH5?

This morning I took a sunrise time lapse with my GH5 in RAW (RW2) and I have a total of 7875 images to process and doing that individually would take far too long. I wanted 8900 but that was how many the camera took at 1 second intervals before the battery died.

Anyway, I would like to apply the same settings to all of them (clarity, exposure, saturation, white balance etc...) and save them all as a 16-bit TIFF. I don't have Photoshop or Lightroom and only have After Effects.

Can anyone help?

-- hide signature --

If find that the best way to live life, is not in the pursuit of material possessions, but its to live in the pursuit of making positive differences to both other people and to the planet as a whole and if you can get others to do similar or the same, so much the better.

DNature's gear list:DNature's gear list
Canon EOS 400D Canon EOS 500D Canon EOS 600D Panasonic GH5 Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 +9 more
Panasonic GH5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow