Panasonic G80 / G85

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Robert Wise Forum Member • Posts: 57
Panasonic G80 / G85

Hi all
I recently purchased a Lumix G80 using a 20mm F1.7 and 14mm F2.8.   I took this away for a few days and am dissapointed with a couple of issues:-
BATTERY LIFE SUCKS.
I read somewhere that the battery life should be exceptional for a MFT camera but have not had that experience.   Am shooting RAW and JPEG and 150 / 200 shots maximum.  I have two batteries and often run out of power during the day.   Was in Venice and didn't get any pictures of the famous Rialto Bridge and both batteries had expired.  For the rest of the trip switched to JPEG only and was just about survinig.
Am I doing something wrong?

QUALIITY SUCKS
No - not always BUT there are some average lighting conditions with which this camera cannot cope well.   For example, I took this picture of this brass band inside (Apuerture Priority F2.2 60 sec 800 ISO NO FLASH AWB no exposure compenstion) and it's all washed out.  Took a couple outside with the same results. 
Any comments, views. experiences?
Thanks

Panasonic G85
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow