which fuji camera?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Easy Rider
Easy Rider Senior Member • Posts: 5,284
Re: which fuji camera?

Hey Zed, yeah man, MF is fine with me, used to use a K1000 and the zone ha ha.

That 12mm would be 18mm, a bit too wide for my tastes I think. I like 24mm (almost what the 17mm on the Nikon APS-C gives me) and 35mm. I can do 95% of my shots with 35mm on the X100T...

Honestly there's also the lazy part of me. Might as well keep what I already use as it works plus the Nikon is good for landscapes and i live ten minutes from a forest and lake....

Though for the price I could get for my Nikon second hand with my speed light and lenses, I could get an XE-2 and the nice, small 18mm F2..... that and the X100T = two nice small black, silent packages....

But truth is if I do want to do more than street or Landscape and actually do some events or portraits, my DSLR with semi pro 17-50mm F2.8 lens, speed light etc, isn't a bad kit to start with.....

Also if I just take the T out, you make your shots with 35mm as you have no other option anyway, which was the point in the first place ha ha

I think I was just having a minor G.A.S attack, it's passing though

But I would buy a GR with a built in VF this second if it existed ha ha

Easy Rider's gear list:Easy Rider's gear list
Fujifilm X100T Nikon D5300 Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG Macro Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow