Help with choosing my first DSLR

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Live_Ammo New Member • Posts: 10
Help with choosing my first DSLR

Hi, I hope someone can advise an absolute noob-tube on a decent first time DSLR.

I take images of womens clothing on a mannequin using a very simple set up in our office, comprising of a white back drop and a 2 bulb lighting kit. The images taken are then uploaded to our website, shared with customers via email and used occasionally in producing a very simple PDF image catalogue.

I've been using a compact camera (which recently died-out) and now dependent on my NOTE 4 smartphone. For us its the perfect opportunity to invest in a decent camera but we have no idea what to look for. We also intend to take photoshoots with models in the near future and plan on upping our photo studio standards. We may use the outdoors too with the models for certain product collections.

Our budget: Under £500 (the lower the price the better for now)

Preference if possible: We are hoping for a camera which can send images to our computer automatically when shooting via wifi. This is not an absolute must but if the budget allows, it would be very useful!

Apologies for the long winded first post and would greatly appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow