Old stock Sony α Zeiss Filter Cases?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
TheSonyEnthusiast
TheSonyEnthusiast New Member • Posts: 18
Old stock Sony α Zeiss Filter Cases?

Hello everyone,

I'm new here but not new to photography; got started when I worked for Sears *shudders* and began purchasing equipment when I was a salesperson for Sony's now defunct Outlet Stores, helping to expand Sony's presence within the DSLR market and helping kickstart their NEX line of bodies, and their corresponding E-mount lenses. I left Sony at the end of 2011 to finish my graduate degree and hadn't kept track of things for a while after that until recently.

Needless to say I'm in the process of expanding my lens set, conducting a few different lens comparisons, and buying additional accessories, not the least of which include the Sony α filters.  I purchased a few recently and noticed they came in a newer case compared to the older, hinge/latch cases.  Does anyone know where I can buy surplus older cases, or is there anyone here willing to part with theirs?  I am looking for 49, 55, 62, 72, and 77mm size cases.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
All the best,
Brock

TheSonyEnthusiast's gear list:TheSonyEnthusiast's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H3 Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 Sony 50mm F1.4 Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM +10 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow