DSCW350 internal memory problem and question about screeching noise

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
KellyHarris New Member • Posts: 6
DSCW350 internal memory problem and question about screeching noise

Apologies for bringing up if it's an old issue, and maybe the manual I've found online is old as well, but I've just bought this camera, and I don't see any internal memory. Has that been removed from this model now? It's in the manual online.

When I press preview it says 'No Memory Card. Cannot Play. It lets me take a pic without a card in there, but they're not actually stored anywhere? And any setting within 'Playback' says 'This function is currently disabled'. Any ideas? Not a problem as I will obviously get a memory card, but just confused as to why it says there is an internal memory but doesn't appear to store the pic, Is that correct?

One other thing, if there are owners of this camera on here, after first charge I removed plug and turned camera on and it just made a really loud screech for about 20 seconds, and I couldn't use or press anything while this was going on. It stopped eventually and seems OK now, Anyone ever had this before?

Thanks

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow