Newest work--almost full moon, scarborough marsh etc. . .

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Cynthia FarrWeinfeld
Cynthia FarrWeinfeld Veteran Member • Posts: 4,721
Newest work--almost full moon, scarborough marsh etc. . .

I had a VERY busy weekend!  Every time I looked outside, it seemed that I felt inspired to grab the camera and get out to shoot!  I am very happy with the results, honestly.  It feels good to be inspired by photography again, after a long dry-spell in the summer.  (I know--crazy, right?)

Falmouth Town Landing with a 92% full moon rise, taken with the K3ii and DA55-300mm at 300mm.

A faint rainbow over Scarborough Marsh at sunset the other night. . .

Sunset over Scarborough Marsh. . .

Sunrise at Ram Island Ledge Light--300mm so I could fit the sun in the frame.

Ram Island Light at 500mm with the Sigma 50-500mm lens at 500mm--can't even see the sun!

I used Photopills (anyone else use that app?) to figure out where to stand to get the sun as close to the lighthouse as I could, but I really would've needed to be over on someone's private beach to the left to have the sun rise RIGHT behind the lighthouse, which was what I was interested in trying. . .  I may go soon and find out who owns the beach and beg to do just that because, wouldn't it be cool?

Thanks for looking, as always, and I hope you all had a great weekend!  Cindy

-- hide signature --

Cindy Farr-Weinfeld, Maine Landscape Photography
CFW Photography
http://www.cfwphotography.smugmug.com

Cynthia FarrWeinfeld's gear list:Cynthia FarrWeinfeld's gear list
Pentax K-3 Pentax K-3 II Pentax smc FA 50mm F1.4 Pentax smc DA 12-24mm F4.0 ED AL (IF) HD Pentax D FA 645 Macro 90mm F2.8 ED AW SR +2 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
SBS
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow