Anyone shoot ONLY JPEG? If so, what basic PP software do you use/recommend?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Rod Becker Contributing Member • Posts: 860
Anyone shoot ONLY JPEG? If so, what basic PP software do you use/recommend?

I well know the better IQ you'll get by shooting raw and PPing. I read all sorts of elaborate software and plug-ins and so on to get that final perfection. And that it takes some kind of learning curve to get up to speed with this or that software. I see the side-by-side comparisons between J's and PP'd Raws, and no doubt the Raws are better.

But, I do not want to deal with all that. Oly bodies, as you know, have a good rep for OOC JEPGs. I have the M10 ii. Anybody else feel this way? Are you brave enough on this advanced, enthusiast site to acknowledge how lame you are? :-D.

I've done a little basic PPing on JEPGs using W-7 software. What I want to know is if there are better options out there that are geared for JPEG users or that are very simple for JEPGs to be manipulated. I would like an all-in-one program that sorts and allows for putting up a gallery online as well. Any suggestions?

And, please, all you advanced users, I don't need lectures that I must use Raw or why bother. Thank you.

Rod

-- hide signature --

Humans: You know who you are!

Rod Becker's gear list:Rod Becker's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:1.8 +1 more
Leica M10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow