Post your quick look eclipse shots here

Started Aug 21, 2017 | Discussions thread
tradesmith45 Senior Member • Posts: 1,322
Re: Had Smoke in Madras!

RustierOne wrote:

tradesmith45 wrote:

After 2 pretty good days, the smoke moved back in. By our standards, it was only? moderate but.......

Did get images & only after post will I know how much impact the smoke had. But the good news is, had set up a spotting scope on a tracker for everyone to look through & that was a terrific success. Wife got to see Bailey's.

It will be some time before I get on these images but here's a Q&D LR HDR from 10 short exposures w/ little post:

I'm glad you had success, Terry! I heard traffic was terrible in Madras. One person trying to get to the airport (just 15 miles away) took 5 hours, even walking the last 1-1/2 mile.

We were happy that the roads back to Eugene and beyond were not closed for that big 9000+ acre fire near Sisters. Traffic was light on Tuesday.

Glad to see you got some data Russ.  We left madras Tue & Hwy 97 was a mess.  Cut over to Cascade oaks Hwy & had much faster travel.

Like you some of my plans went south.  My mount decided to slip a set screw day of.  Figured out the problem but knocked the mount out to alignment in the process.

I'm sure there are plenty of similar tales others could tell.

tradesmith45's gear list:tradesmith45's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Olympus E-M1 II Fujifilm X-T20 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow