Paper work for wedding photographers?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
PeteCET Regular Member • Posts: 103
Re: Paper work for wedding photographers?

Besides the need for business registration which is country specific you need insurance.

Public liability in any case.

Equipment, that is up to you but advisable.

And for wedding you need indemnity insurance (the reason, besides always unhappy brides, that I don't do wedding).

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow