Canon G1 X Mark III

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
PortableLover Regular Member • Posts: 159
Canon G1 X Mark III

http://www.canonrumors.com/canon-powershot-g1-x-mark-ii-i-on-the-way/

Anyone else excited? After SONY RX100 changed the game in point and shoots, I've enjoyed my Canon G7 X immensely in the last few years. But I always wanted more. Canon G1 X Mark II fit the bill on paper, but multiple reviews indicated that the image quality is not what it's supposed to be for that sensor size.

That's why I'm excited about Canon G1 X Mark III. This could be the next game changer when it comes to pocketable camera image quality. I know pocketable can be debated in this case because it's bulkier than 1" sensor cameras but as long as it can be put in a pocket, I'll be happy.

I assume Canon has fixed the issue with the sensor that appeared to be the problem in the past. I'm sure pixel count will be greater than 12.8 Mpixels on Mark II. I personally would like to see exposure compensation dial on the camera.

Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon PowerShot G7 X Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Jim
Jim
Jim
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow