Finally pulled the trigger on a x-t20

Started Aug 23, 2017 | Discussions thread
nonicks Regular Member • Posts: 257
Re: Finally pulled the trigger on a x-t20

That was a great price for an excellent copy with warranty that is just a few months old! Congrats!

You don't have any problem to sell it without the kit lens in the original box. It always sold like that.

You can easily buy the kit lens back for about $275-$350 range depending on the deal and condition.

The 27mm/2.8  is a good glass but I would spend a little more ( probably $50 more) to spot a 23mm/2.0. If you need WA  and a little more reach and  you have limited budget, get the kit lens as I mentioned. That is a great bargain.

I also recommend to get a grip to improve handling as XT20 is a smaller camera. A cheap one ( about $20) can do the magic if you don't care about that doesn't match the body's texture and look.

Remember to customize the camera to the way you use it, then enjoy your toy! Its an amazing little camera.

Then save up for the 10-24mm and or/50.2 etc in the future.

Congrats and good luck.

nonicks's gear list:nonicks's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R +6 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow