X-T2 autofocus issues

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
arrrr New Member • Posts: 24
X-T2 autofocus issues

I'm experiencing weird AF issue with my X-T2: when in single focus mode it's constantly missing the focus. Looks like the mistake is around 1/2 meter, but I can't get any good pictures using my 35 f/1.4 at f/2.0 and below. 23 f/1.4 is fine at f/2.0 (due to greater DoF), but at 1.4-1.6 is not.

The issue is not noticable on the camera screen, but more, than enough to reject the picture on my laptop. Here are my test shots:

As you can see right side is blurred, while the left one is perfecly fine.
I also tried with 56 f/1.2 to make sure it's not the lens issue - completely the same:

My local Fuji authorised service was unable to find out what's wrong with my camera and they told me it's the first time they see this happening. They are waiting for someone from Fuji to come to take a look, but I don't expect the fix soon, as I'm almost sure they will escalate my problem to the head office.

While I'm waiting for all this to happen: does anyone have this issue? Any ideas how to fix it?

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow