X-E3 May be Announced Sept. 7

Started Aug 16, 2017 | Discussions thread
Jerry-astro
MOD Jerry-astro Forum Pro • Posts: 10,832
Re: I want one but...

Touraine wrote:

I don't care if it is a zero cost addition. I don't want it on my camera like with the rest of the latest crâp. Like I said later in the thread, I will pay more for it not to be there because it is clogging up the already complicated menu system and dials.

Get rid of flippy screens, video and other pointless rubbish.. It is only there so that the dippy Dp reviewers can differentiate cameras. This camera only gets 79 % (silver award) because they did not include a load of crâp that nobody will use and will be outdated in by the next camera that offers even more crâp that nobody will use.

ENOUGH !!!!

I want a flippin camera !!!!!

It might be worth gently reminding you that just because YOU don't want one or more features doesn't mean that a host of others might not agree with your desires. You can vote with your wallet but remember you can only represent your own views, not those of others, many of whom won't see it quite your way.

-- hide signature --

Jerry-Astro
Fujifilm X Forum Co-Mod

Jerry-astro's gear list:Jerry-astro's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-H1 Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow