Corporate video: advice needed

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Marcello69 Forum Member • Posts: 90
Corporate video: advice needed

Hi

I shoot vlogs and talking heads style videos with my Canon 650D + Sigma (18-35) and Canon (55-250) lenses.  I have lights and mics.

A friend of mine asked me if I can take a job for the business where he works: they are going to make a couple of instructional videos with 1-2 presenters delivering a talk, a little like TED talk.
I don't think they expect Hollywood grade, but something that looks professional. I think I may pull it off, but I am a little unsure.
My questions are:

1) Can I do it at all with only one camera? They say they won't need many different angles. Maybe rent one more camera, but...I am afraid the job will become unmanageable, as I don't have helpers.

2) Will everything be in focus if I shoot with an aperture of 7.1 or more? In the videos I have produced so far the subject barely move, so I shoot with lower DOF

3) Any advice?

Thank you!

Canon EOS Rebel T4i (EOS 650D / EOS Kiss X6i)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow