AE-L Toggle on X-T2. Does it exist? If not, please Fuji ...

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
40daystogo Regular Member • Posts: 346
AE-L Toggle on X-T2. Does it exist? If not, please Fuji ...

I ask this question, because, coming to the X-T2 from Sony, I can't believe this feature doesn't exist, but I can't find it.

It's AE-L toggle, auto-exposure toggle.

You assign a button, click it and an exposure is locked. And the exposure is locked in until you click the button again. No need to keep your finger depressed on a button, i.e. toggle.

In the X-T2, there's an AE-L button, but I have to keep it depressed. The moment I let it go, the exposure setting is lost. When I want to take a large number of photos with that exposure setting, it gets difficult having to keep my finger on the button all that time. What if I want to do other things like, review photos, look at the LCD screen, change focus mode, etc. etc. -- all while keeping the AE-L button depressed. It's not possible.

I can't believe such a basic function does not exist on the X-T2, but I can't find it.

Any comments?

Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow