Fuji Godox Flashpoint HHS with AD360 MarkI & HSS AD360 M1 & TTL 860II-F Mix

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Mikegee Regular Member • Posts: 134
Fuji Godox Flashpoint HHS with AD360 MarkI & HSS AD360 M1 & TTL 860II-F Mix

I have the XT16 transmitter, XTR16 receiver for the AD360 mark1 and XTR16S for my V850 mark1 all 2.4GHz. I also have the Flashpoint R2 Li-on flash (AKA Godox 860II-F) and the R2TF (AKA Godox X1T-F) transmitter. in X-T2 hotshoe R2TF and XT16 transmitter in R2TF pass-though on top I get HSS to 1/8000. Camera and flashes ( Mark1's) have to be set to HSS also dip switches and group have to be same. Don't know if it will work with the 433hz stuff I don't have any. For the icing on the cake you can also set it up for the R2 Li-on to work in HHS & TTL use the Mark1's in HSS. Have the R2 flash & set to different group on the R2TF and set to TTL. Now the R2 flash will do TTL HSS the pass-though on the R2TF will ignore the TTL pre-flash and fire the Mark1's on main flash. Example you can R2 flash in TTL HSS and use the V850 as a rim flash without effecting the cameras reading of the TTL pre-flash. If you think about it the R2TF pass-though is a single pin (not for TTL) who would want to put a single pin flash on top of a transmitter? I think it to stack transmitters for HHS. Image (1) AD 360 mark1 camera left Image (2) R2 Li-on flash off camera Image (3) R2 Li-on off camera TTL & HHS Ad360 mark1 HSS camera left. All taken with X-T2 1/8000. I know it a lot but it works! This should also work with the Godox AD200, Ad360 markII and all Godox products that have firmware update to work with Fujifilm.

Mikegee's gear list:Mikegee's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +4 more
Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow