:-)) Sunday Cat! #514 August 20, 2017 ((-:

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
rodriguezPhoto
rodriguezPhoto Senior Member • Posts: 1,441
:-)) Sunday Cat! #514 August 20, 2017 ((-:

Welcome all to the Sunday Cat thread, brought to you every week, except for a brief interruption in September, 2016, since Anton AK first started the thread on 23rd September, 2007. Management of the thread over the years has been turned over successively to John King, Warriormouse, Robert J, Coldamus, Robert J (with an assist by StanTsui ) and now long time lurker, me.

Wary Kitty of the Week!

Carlisle, a little surprised to be photographed at (cat)eye level.

As said by Warriormouse, "Photos can be more than just art, they can be memories, so come share your picture and stories of your feline companions with us. Come one, come all; all cats and cameras welcome. Add your favourite cat shot to the collection. No time limits, taken any time, any place, any camera."

Posting time for the thread will be close to Sunday, 0000 UTC. Because this is Saturday afternoon for me, I may sometimes start the thread earlier to accommodate my schedule (opera Saturdays in particular). If I am late, feel free to start it yourself. A PM letting me know that you have would be appreciated.

Are any kitties taking in the solar eclipse in the U.S. this Monday? If so, let's see how it looked!

Last week's thread, #513

Sunday Cat! Flashback! August 21, 2011

-- hide signature --

~~~ Kim

Though small in size, the imprint they make on our lives is huge.

rodriguezPhoto's gear list:rodriguezPhoto's gear list
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 Canon EOS 6D Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro +38 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow