Fuji X-T2, Godox X1T-F, Godox X1R-N, Nikon SB-800 sync problem

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Digital Fan Forum Member • Posts: 57
Fuji X-T2, Godox X1T-F, Godox X1R-N, Nikon SB-800 sync problem

Convinced by the forum to try Godox for flash solutions, I purchased the Godox TT350 flash, the X1T-F, and the X1R-N to see if I could still make use of my four Nikon flash units.

The X-T2 camera and the TT350 flash (built in receiver) seem to be working well together, I am getting well exposed images with the flash on the camera, and with the X1T-F on the camera and the TT350 remote. No problems so far. Yea Godox! I am a happy camper.

With the  X1T-F on the camera (as above) and the X1R-N on the Nikon SB-600 there seems to be a sync problem. As far as I can see it is the same set up as with the Fuji flash. I am getting a "black" image. Shutter opening and flash timing off most likely. The flash does fire however.

If anyone has tried this successfully, can you let me know what settings I may have missed?

It may be that the transmitter for one camera system will not work correctly with receiver for another camera system, I can't find a definitive statement on this anywhere, but indications suggest they should work together.

Thanks,

Jerry

Digital Fan's gear list:Digital Fan's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +4 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow