Need some advices before buying used rx1rm2

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
odonto Junior Member • Posts: 44
Need some advices before buying used rx1rm2

Hi,

My local camera shop is selling a used Rx1R mark 2 with original leather protection and lens hood for 2000 euros (about 2450 usd).

I've closely inspected the camera. Apparently it seems to be in excellent state, no scratch on screen/ lens/body. The screen has been protected with screen protector since the beginning. I took some shots on my sd card and I've checked image quality on my computer. There seems to be no defect or focusing problem. According to the seller, the previous owner used it for 3 months and didnt use it a lot. There is a warranty of one year for this used camera.

Do you think it's worth buying it for this price?

What other things should I check before buying it?

I wanted to check with exiftool number of shots taken with the camera but no information is available. Is there some software which can deliver this information?

Thanks for your help

odonto's gear list:odonto's gear list
Sony RX10 III Sony a6500 Voigtlander 35mm F1.2 Nokton Sony Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* E 24mm F1.8 ZA Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS +7 more
Sony RX1R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow