Shoot in lowlight .. no post processing .. no flash !?

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
semi pro photographer Junior Member • Posts: 45
Shoot in lowlight .. no post processing .. no flash !?

Hello,

I had a new DSLR for about 2 monthes ( canon rebel t6i ) which takes amazing pictures in daylight and at night but I sometimes take photos of fast moving objects in lowlight conditions and when I looked at the photos I've taken , I saw that the photos are not very sharp as they are in daylight and they are very noisy ( in iso 6400 and 12800) even I was using a sharp lens (70-200mm usm) at largest aperture (f/2.8) and I shoot RAW+JPEG but I don't have flash as they are expensive and I have my gear more than 2000$ so l can't buy any gear at the moment and the DSLR's build-in flash isn't great and drains the battery and I don't have photoshop or lightroom and I don't like post processing so I am disappointed and I can't take excellent photos .

My questions are :

1- How can I get sharper photos in this case ?

2- Should l use the camera's noise reduction ( I use it at normal ) and if i use it , will I get bad results ?

I know that any one can get excellent photos anytime even with a cheap camera so, how can I get the best results from my DSLR !

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS Rebel T6i (EOS 750D / Kiss X8i)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Labe
MOD Labe
MOD Labe
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow