Original OMD EM10

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
theopwildebeest
theopwildebeest Regular Member • Posts: 111
Original OMD EM10

I recently sold all my DSLR gear an went all in for micro 4/3. Part of simplifying was cutting down to a minimum the number of cameras and lenses. So far very happy with my setup and loving the micro 4/3 format. Saving up for the 300mm F4.

I do however miss having a smaller (and significantly cheaper) camera that I don't have to worry about when traveling/roughing it. I have seen refurbished OMD EM10 (original version) cameras with 14-42mm lens at the Olympus site for around $200 which seems like a great price for an interchangeable lens camera. I was wondering the following:

1) is anyone still using one (and what is your experience with it)?

2) is that a good price for an older model (especially with version III in the works)?

3) how similar or different is the 3 axis stabilization versus the newer 5 axis stabilization?

Many thanks.

AS

theopwildebeest's gear list:theopwildebeest's gear list
Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:1.8 Olympus 12-100mm F4.0 Olympus 25mm F1.2
ANSWER:
Olympus OM-D E-M10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow