New HandeVision IBERIT E-Mount lenses

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
bs1946
bs1946 Senior Member • Posts: 5,329
New HandeVision IBERIT E-Mount lenses

Hello All,

I snuck across the border from Fujiland to ask if anyone here has used any of the five new IBERIT E-Mount lenses that HandeVision recently released. According to HandeVision, the IBERIT lenses are full-frame mirrorless lenses that will work on Sony's full frame E-Mount bodies or Sony's APS-C E-mount bodies. The set includes the 24mm f2.4, 35mm f2.4, 50mm f2.4, 75mm f2.4, and 90mm f2.4.

They are also available in Fujifilm X-Mount and Leica M-Mount and I have been looking at the possibility of trying their X-Mount version of the IBERIT 35mm f2.4 on my X-E2. Since these lenses are fairly new, there is little in the way of reviews or user feedback available. So, I was hoping that perhaps someone in this forum has used one of the E-Mount versions and could share their opinion and experiences with one of these lenses.

Thanks.

-- hide signature --

Bill S.
www.flickr.com/photos/153698679@N03
instagram.com@billschaffel
When all else fails, maybe it's time to read the manual.

bs1946's gear list:bs1946's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T2 Voigtlander 15mm F4.5 Super Wide Heliar Carl Zeiss Touit 1.8/32 Rokinon 21mm F1.4 +4 more
Fujifilm X-E2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow