Body for my FD lenses

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
TK lp New Member • Posts: 24
Body for my FD lenses

I'm considering adding a body to use for my Canon FD lenses. I own an A7rii, and am using adapted EF lenses on it. I'm happy with that arrangement, but have a collection of FD lenses I want to put to use, but don't want to be continuously swapping adapters.

The lenses I have are: 24/2.8, 28/2.8, 35/2, 50/1.4, 85/1.8, 135/2, 300/2.8L, 500/4.5L, and 35-105/3.5 and 80-200/4L zooms. I also have the Canon 1.4x and 2xB converters. My interests include a little bit of everything, but I primarily shoot landscapes, (urban and rural), nature/wildlife, night photography. I'm pretty religious about using my tripod for everything but casual photography.

I'm looking at either an A7ii or a6500. I like the idea of the extra reach the crop sensor offers, But I'm not so sure I'd want to give WA use.

Thoughts?

TK lp's gear list:TK lp's gear list
Canon EOS 40D Sony Alpha a7R II Canon EOS 80D Sony Alpha a7R III Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM +20 more
Sony a6500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
osv
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow