Body for my FD lenses

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
TK lp New Member • Posts: 14
Body for my FD lenses

I'm considering adding a body to use for my Canon FD lenses. I own an A7rii, and am using adapted EF lenses on it. I'm happy with that arrangement, but have a collection of FD lenses I want to put to use, but don't want to be continuously swapping adapters.

The lenses I have are: 24/2.8, 28/2.8, 35/2, 50/1.4, 85/1.8, 135/2, 300/2.8L, 500/4.5L, and 35-105/3.5 and 80-200/4L zooms. I also have the Canon 1.4x and 2xB converters. My interests include a little bit of everything, but I primarily shoot landscapes, (urban and rural), nature/wildlife, night photography. I'm pretty religious about using my tripod for everything but casual photography.

I'm looking at either an A7ii or a6500. I like the idea of the extra reach the crop sensor offers, But I'm not so sure I'd want to give WA use.

Thoughts?

TK lp's gear list:TK lp's gear list
Canon EOS 40D Sony Alpha 7R II Canon EOS 80D Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM +14 more
Sony a6500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow