Sony a6000 'Unable to display' error right after taking

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
NikitaKrasnov
NikitaKrasnov New Member • Posts: 2
Sony a6000 'Unable to display' error right after taking

Hi there!

I have a recently purchased sony a6000. And I have the next trouble: sometimes I get corrupted images right after I take them.

In other words, I shot a few images, then I try to view them and the camera sometimes shows me 'Unable to display' for several images. Those images are also unavailable to view on my laptop after I copied them through the card reader.

Have to notice:

1. I did format the memory card in the camera (a lot of times)

2. I tried to recover the database image in the camera (It shows me 'no error found')

3. I don't delete or edit photos on my laptop.

IMPORTANT: Photos become unable to display right after taking. So it appears even before I put my card in the card reader.

I saw a lot of similar messages about this issue, but almost all of them are connected to deleting images from PC, not camera.

I've checked my memory card for bad sectors and other error and didn't find any. I have a newly purchased Kingston 128 GB SDXC Class 10 UHS-I Ultimate.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Sorry if something isn't clear for you, I'm from Ukraine. Feel free to ask any questions.

NikitaKrasnov's gear list:NikitaKrasnov's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Samyang 21mm F1.4
Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow