Switch from Alpha to mirrorless

Looking for a little advice.

I have a

Sony A580

Tamron 17-50/2.8 Aspherical LD XR DiII SP

Sony SAL35F18

Sony SAL20F28

Minolta 50/1.7

Tamron 28-300/3.5-6.3 Macro Aspherical XR LD (IIF)

Looking to move to mirrorless I like the A7 line, but it is a bit more than I want to spend since this is a want upgrade and not a need.

I really like the A6300 and A6500, leaning towards the A6500, but I see reviews that say to save the extra $$ get the 6300 and spend the savings on glass.

So I am hoping to do a transitional move and get an adapter and use some of my current lenses until I can swap them out for E lenses.

I don't do much video, mostly vacation, landscape, sunsets, car shows, tractor shows. occasional  background wedding/event for friends etc. nothing anywhere near pro quality.

So opinions on 6300 or 6500 and then maybe order of replacing glass...(if any of mine are worth using on either.) {or tell me to put my wallet back in my pocket until I can afford to go FF}

Thanks

TazFixIt's gear list:TazFixIt's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5 Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 Sony 20mm F2.8 Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Tamron AF 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro +2 more
Sony a6300 Sony a6500 Sony Alpha a7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow