D600 "err" on two lenses only (85mm 1.8g and 50mm 1.8g) . Tips of trouble shooting?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Brian D3300 Senior Member • Posts: 1,069
D600 "err" on two lenses only (85mm 1.8g and 50mm 1.8g) . Tips of trouble shooting?

I have 4 Nikon lenses and a Tokina that I pair up with my D600. I just started receiving this err at the same time on the two primes, 85mm 1.8 and 50 1.8g. I also noticed on the 85mm it basically stops down to the smallest aperture regardless of the setting. The camera still lets me take pictures. The shutter count is not ridiculously high or anything. I have had the camera a little over a year and it only had about 10k actuations when I purchased it.

Any thoughts on how to fix, trouble shoot? I could take to the local store for a thorough cleaning of the camera and lenses to see if that helps but if I can avoid paying $100 in cleaning I would rather do it myself.

Brian D3300's gear list:Brian D3300's gear list
Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Tokina AT-X 16-28mm f/2.8 Pro FX Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G +1 more
Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow