Snakes, Lizards, Toads, Trilobite Beetles

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
orionmystery
orionmystery Senior Member • Posts: 1,945
Snakes, Lizards, Toads, Trilobite Beetles

Peninsular Rock Gecko (Cnemaspis peninsularis) from the lowland forest of Peninsular Malaysia.

Blacklipped Eyebrow Lizard (Phoxophrys nigrilabris) from the lowland forest of Sarawak.

Malayan Mountain Keelback (Hebius inas) I spotted a couple of weeks ago at the highland of Pahang.

What is going on? They were together when I spotted them, and still together when I was on the way out about an hour later. Lowland forest of Peninsular Malaysia. Female Trilobite Beetles, Platerodrilus ruficollis.

Malayan Horned Frog / Long-nosed Horned Frog / Malayan Leaf Frog (Megophrys nasuta), lowland forest of Selangor, Peninsular Malaysia.

Slender Wolf Snake (Lepturophis albofuscus). It was long, very very very long! Lowland forest of Peninsular Malaysia.

In-situ shot of a pair of River Toads (Phrynoidis aspera) in amplexus, lowland forest of Selangor, Peninsular.

Cute little Brown Kukri Snake (Oligodon purpurascens) from the lowland forest of Peninsular Malaysia. Very bitey!

-- hide signature --
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow