Photo Business Software Sale Thru Sept. 1 Including fotoQuote

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
lightandaprayer Senior Member • Posts: 1,222
Photo Business Software Sale Thru Sept. 1 Including fotoQuote

Just a heads up that Cradoc fotoSoftware is having a 30% off sale on its business software.

I've used fotoQuote since it was introduced many years ago. A week after I bought the software, I licensed an image for 5 times what I would have prior to using fotoQuote. I simply did not have the info I needed to calculate the price before using fotoQuote. The client accepted my price with no haggling and the check arrived in under two weeks.

That image license has paid for that first fotoQuote purchase and every upgrade since. I'd say that's an excellent return on my investment. I have often recommended fotoQuote on this forum to photographers needing assistance pricing assignments and image licensing.

To be clear, I have no professional nor personal connection to Cradoc. I'm simply a happy customer who thinks that many photographers (especially those just starting out) will benefit from fotoQuote (and the biz management software is worth a look too).

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow