On Why the D850 is Revolutionary

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
nuke12 Senior Member • Posts: 2,627
Re: Some recent revolutionary cameras?

david vella wrote:

nuke12 wrote:

My point is the iPhone was just evolutionary in the small pocket type devices and not revolutionary. Apple did well with lots of their hardware and they still do but they were still just steps to where we are at now.

Sorry but In this case I disagree , without Apple taking up the concept, and running with it big time , the smart phone would not have taken off in the way it did .

Apple takes boring tech and makes it sexy and must have to Joe Public.

That is the difference, and selling product in the hundreds of millions and making billions in hard cash is the proof of a very successful revolution.

I love that line!

So you bought into all the Steve Jobs speeches. Your under the spell and don't even know it. Life is wonderful, say what?

-- hide signature --

I'm a photo hacker. I use my expensive equipment to destroy anything in front of my camera. This is a special skill that can never be realized by low life photographers. A nurtured skill since the 1970's.

nuke12's gear list:nuke12's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200-400mm f/4G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Tamron SP 24-70mm F2.8 G2 +28 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow