Need a Fullframe Advice

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
callmechris New Member • Posts: 15
Need a Fullframe Advice

Hi Folks

I'm ready to jump on fullframe after owning a D7100 for years. My primary reason to move to full frame world is because of low light ISO. I'm purely shooting portraits of my wife and 3 year old daughter. I have 2 choices on my mind right now.  Either upgrade to Nikon D750 with Sigma 35 A OR Nikon D810 with Nikon 50F1.4.

I've tried checking my library in Lightroom and metada shows that I've shoot mostly on 35~50mm range using the Siggy 17-50. Hence, that's the choice of my lens for FF upgrade. Also, I manage to contact Nikon store on my country and they confirmed none of their current stocks of D750 included on the recent recall. However, as per some members here, they can still replicate the issue after Nikon fixed the problem.

What do you think guys? Should I pull trigger on D750? Or D810 is overkill on my needs?

My cash right now is just for these two models and may upgrade a new lens this coming December. Looking forward on your advices. Thank you in advance!

callmechris's gear list:callmechris's gear list
Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G
Nikon D7100 Nikon D750 Nikon D810
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow