Do you take the camera with you?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
CD1 Regular Member • Posts: 289
Do you take the camera with you?

What are your hobbies?  And do you take the "good camera" with you when you go do those activities?

I do many outdoor activities, and for many years I didn't own any type of camera at all.  At the time even if photography was on my radar it certainly wasn't in my budget.  I saw so many cool things over those years, a bobcat walking up to with in 3 yards while I sat in the weeds, deer so close I could touch them, turkey almost in my lap, a hawk so intent on attacking my face i had to wave him off, thousands of spider webs in buck brush 10 feet tall, covered in dew as a golden sunrise turned them into a kaleidoscope with a million prisms...I could go on.  I can only reminisce about those scenes today, and hope that from now forward I'll be prepared to capture them as they arise.

So what do you do for a hobby, and do you try to work your photography into it?  Do you  bring the camera all the time?  Or just on some occasions?

And saying "Photography is my only hobby" doesn't count.  

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
CD1
CD1
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow