D850 *******POLL *********

Started 7 months ago | Polls thread
Flat view
lickity split
lickity split Veteran Member • Posts: 4,562
D850 *******POLL *********

OK I know its really early to make a decision based on rumors  but so far how do you feel about the camera  on the info already released  <<< (rumors) , including the rumored sky high price ... 

lickity split's gear list:lickity split's gear list
Nikon D810 Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 600mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II +11 more
Yes I'm going to pre-order if the specs are accurate regardless of price
16.1% 40  votes
Yes I'll get one if the specs are accurate and its released at the same price the D810 was..
11.2% 28  votes
I'm going to wait at least 6 months even if the specs are accurate ( regardless of price) only because of Nikon's past quality control issues
16.9% 42  votes
I'm content with my existing gear for now but I may consider it in the future.
41.0% 102  votes
I'm going to stay with my D750 because I want to do my part keeping Nikon Service busy repairing recalls... :))
4.0% 10  votes
I'm still waiting for a true D700 replacement...
3.2% 8  votes
Nikon' is going to make the D850 so irresistible its going to sell like hotcakes then follow it up with a FX Mirrorless a few months later to keep the $$$$ rollin in
7.6% 19  votes
  Show results
Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow