D850 *******POLL *********

Started 1 month ago | Polls thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
lickity split
lickity split Senior Member • Posts: 3,843
D850 *******POLL *********

OK I know its really early to make a decision based on rumors  but so far how do you feel about the camera  on the info already released  <<< (rumors) , including the rumored sky high price ... 

lickity split's gear list:lickity split's gear list
Nikon D3S Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 600mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II +10 more
POLL
Yes I'm going to pre-order if the specs are accurate regardless of price
16.1% 40  votes
Yes I'll get one if the specs are accurate and its released at the same price the D810 was..
11.2% 28  votes
I'm going to wait at least 6 months even if the specs are accurate ( regardless of price) only because of Nikon's past quality control issues
16.9% 42  votes
I'm content with my existing gear for now but I may consider it in the future.
41.0% 102  votes
I'm going to stay with my D750 because I want to do my part keeping Nikon Service busy repairing recalls... :))
4.0% 10  votes
I'm still waiting for a true D700 replacement...
3.2% 8  votes
Nikon' is going to make the D850 so irresistible its going to sell like hotcakes then follow it up with a FX Mirrorless a few months later to keep the $$$$ rollin in
7.6% 19  votes
  Show results
Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow