Making the switch to Fujifilm. Saying good bye to Canon (for now)...

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Alfonso Bresciani
Alfonso Bresciani Senior Member • Posts: 1,784
Re: Making the switch to Fujifilm. Saying good bye to Canon (for now)...

syrcular wrote:

So I've decided to sell off my remaining Canon pieces, and go full on Fujifilm for all my photography, and possibly some video work. I have an Xpro2, X-T2 and X100F, so I'm all set and in the echo system.

I'm just curious for former Canon or Nikon users that have switched over to Fujifilm, that were in the full frame realm...do you have any regrets? I know in certain instances, especially in wider aperture, you experience less bokeh and not as shallow depth of field as you do with Full Frame.

But just curious for those that made the switch how you feel now, about it, and what it's opened up (or closed up for you).

I have been using 2 fuji  fuji x-t2 for about a year and I miss full frame, the noise at hig h( iso ) iso on a crop sensor is also atrocious! The Juji is a joy to operate and amazing to use, however  since I shoot a lot with low light,  (6400 to 12800 iso) i'm thinking on getting the sony a9 to try it out. I miss background separation and bokeh.

-- hide signature --
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow