Re: Am I (or you) a real photographer?

Tony Beach wrote:

TN Args wrote:

Moti wrote:

Tony Beach wrote:

Moti wrote:

Tony Beach wrote:

TN Args wrote:

As per my first post in this thread, this thread and its title are about the term real photographer. As per my first post in this thread, I don't think you have to be an actual pro, but I do think some sort of status of being qualified distinguishes the real photographer.

Spell it out. What qualifies one to be a "real" photographer?

I-a-l-r-e-a-d-y-d-i-d-a-n-d-I-p-r-o-v-i-d-e-d-y-o-u-t-h-e-l-i-n-k-t-o-w-h-e-r-e-I-d-i-d-i-t

It is no reply you posted to me. Nothing more than silly preconceptions about equating "real" with professional, and childish allusions to having a bigger knife than the other guy. Unlike you, I have a clear definition, whereas all you have is a muddled attitude.

My "muddled attitude" is shared by most posters on this thread, and in opposition stands a 'clear definition' of what is nothing more than wrong thinking, i.e. that anyone who so much as barks is a real dog while they are doing it. LOL

TN Args's gear list:TN Args's gear list
Sigma dp0 Quattro Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus E-M5 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow