Lightroom for on the spot studio printing?

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tommie Horton Regular Member • Posts: 267
Lightroom for on the spot studio printing?

Greetings,

We have a portrait studio at our Air Force Base and want to update our services to same-day printing so that customers can walk out of our office with photos in hand. We mostly print 5x7s and 8x10s. My plan is to use a CamRanger to transmit photos to the computer. I would like for the images to immediately display on the monitor without the photographer having to open photos manually. It would be great if the photographer could take three shots that all appear on the monitor together. From there the customer could make a selection, photographer crops and prints and job is complete.

I originally wanted to use Darkroom Core but our IT may not approve that software installation. Lighroom is already approved software so I'd like to know if it would be a good fit for the workflow that I'm trying to set up. My apologies if this is not the right forum for my question but it looked like the best fit. Thanks in advance.

Tommie Horton

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow