Opinion on someone who wants all photos, including bad ones.

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ElKwesi Junior Member • Posts: 45
Opinion on someone who wants all photos, including bad ones.

I've been thinking about this story my friend told me, and I wanted some opinions on it.

A photographer took some photos of him and only sent him the ones that he felt was good. But my friend wanted ALL of the photos. At this point I want to state that this wasn't a paid session or anything. They know each other ,and the photographer just happened to take some photos of him at an event.

I can see both sides of it myself. My friend wanted all the photos because they were photos of him. But also when the photographer did eventually send the other photos, they were either out of focus or just not exposed properly. So I can see why he didn't want to send them. My friend is also of the mindset that photographers pay attention to things in photos regular people don't even notice.

So what are any thoughts on this? Thank you for your time to anyone that responds.

ElKwesi's gear list:ElKwesi's gear list
Canon PowerShot G9 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm F1.8
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow