My iPhone 6 is better than my X100F

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
OP 57even Forum Pro • Posts: 11,339
Re: My iPhone 6 is better than my X100F

Peter Foiles wrote:

57even wrote:

Peter Foiles wrote:

The executives at camera companies need to read and understand your post if they want to stop their product from slowly fading into irrelevance.

Don't know about irrelevance, but could they do more? Not sure what they could do without massively upgrading the in-camera processor, but smart phones with big sensors and lenses (which is the ideal compromise) have flopped.

I think the whole idea of editing images needs to be much simpler and less intimidating.

After all, its part of the fun, but I can see why buying a quad core computer and LRCC licence is not for everyone.

Camera companies can do a lot to make to make their devices more easily integrated with phones tablets etc. When I take a shot I am excited about I should be able to hit a button to send it to my phone where I can do a quick edit if needed then post to Instagram FB etc. Shutter click to Instagram is under 2 minutes, current wi-fi implementations do not come close to allowing this.

Yep, I think there is a lot they could do to make them better connected.

-- hide signature --

Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of Western Civilisation?"
Mahatma Gandhi: "I think it would be a very good idea!"

57even's gear list:57even's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
rlx
rlx
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow