Moto G4 plus great for carrying around

Started Aug 4, 2017 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Fox328 Senior Member • Posts: 1,586
Moto G4 plus great for carrying around

I have my Moto G4 plus now for 1 year and still enjoy using it daily. Not only as a phone but also as a still and video camera which is always stand-by.

I've used it to take sport pictures as well as pictures in a museum or for special events. The pictures are always sharp, sometimes a bit noisy but most of the time very useable.

It's not as capable as a dslr-camera, has more DOF, has only digital zoom and the settings are limited but it is not heavy. Directly after buying this smartphone i made a picture with it, which was printed in a newspaper. Although they used the compressed whasapp version of the picture, it still looked great. The Moto G4 plus with 16 MP even has more pixels than my dslr and is really capable of taking professional looking hdr-pictures. The laser focus works snappy. And the greatest thing of all is that it's always around when you need it.

Fox328's gear list:Fox328's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Olympus E-400 Olympus E-620 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 +7 more
Lenovo Moto G (4th generation)
5.5 screen • 13 megapixels (rear) • 5 megapixels (front)
Announced: May 17, 2016
Fox328's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow