Ethiopia in Jerusalem

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
janlu
janlu Veteran Member • Posts: 7,132
Dov :

doto41 wrote:

janlu wrote:

doto41 wrote:

really enjoyed it! You saw them much more than I did. Was it a holiday for them whenvyou were there?

Wow Dov , if there is a thing I really hate is when a guy post his work on the same subject matter without a word on the original thread , it looks like a statement in waiting to be expressed , that's the worst part to me ......

I really envy your education and soul ..... thanks so much for this dear Dov and also for your pics that doesn't need to be superior to anyone , they just are your natural and sensitive impression on what is around you.... and I really like this .

Best Regards , Gianluca.

Always great hearing from you. Our sages say we should always give the other the benefit of the doubt and judge him as right more than wrong. I enjoyed his shots asd he saw a lot more of their life than I did, no more.

Thanks to you again ..... lesson learned and a very wise attitude , I'm always a bit impulsive , but in good spirit of course .... you know how we teenagers are !!

hope all is well with you

Yes , all is ok and I hope the same for you and family .

Ciao Dov , G.

-- hide signature --
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow