more L16 samples

Started May 4, 2017 | Discussions thread
planetMitch
planetMitch Regular Member • Posts: 301
Re: more L16 samples

In the lightRumors Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/lightrumors/) Light answered that question with:

The beta testers were NDA'd. The NDA expires on receipt of final hardware. Very few beta testers have received final hardware yet (and most beta testers were screened for minimal social media presence). There are a handful of high res images at the bottom of our gallery. Those were all shot with several generations back optics. We *just* received the final hardware ourselves last week so we are working on updated collateral currently and will have some to share soon. We have now moved the very small batch of cameras we landed at the warehouse last week into the wild, and the next wave is due into the warehouse from the factory next week. If I can impress anything on this group I hope it's this: we are working really hard to get cameras out the door as fast as we can. This has been the challenge of a lifetime for all of us at this little company. I truly appreciate all the enthusiasm for the product here and hope people stay as optimistic as we are about the future of photography.

-- hide signature --

planetMitch
Intrigued by the Light L16! Just launched the first L16 site lightRumors.co

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow