Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mk II w/12-40 2.8 PRO, 12-100 f/4 PRO, Bought 2017, Extras

Started Jul 21, 2017 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
doug wever
doug wever Contributing Member • Posts: 504
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mk II w/12-40 2.8 PRO, 12-100 f/4 PRO, Bought 2017, Extras

Thank you for looking. I am back from Moscow, Novokuznetsk Siberia, and Kigali Rwanda. Camera bought for these trips, particularly safari in Akagera, Rwanda. Going back to iPhone 7 Plus now . All Receipts are listed below. See JPEGs of camera and lenses at http://www.pbase.com/dwever/em1 (40-150 f/2.8 already gone, sold on this web site). All receipts from B&H Photo between February 20 and March 12 2017.

Original Price $4,643. The receipts below total $4,476, also included but not listed below is an extra Olympus Battery $59, an Olympus PRO Zero Protective Filter for the 12-40 $59 (the 12-100 72mm filter is listed below), Think Tank Photo Digital Holster 10 V2.0 (Black) fits perfect w/12-100 $49, Grand Total $4,643. I will discount this figure $1,800 and SELL FOR $2,843.

NOTE: 1. this exact camera body type is for sale used on B&H and is $1,800 just for the body. 2. The prices listed by me were what I actually paid NOT full retail. For example, I only paid like $700 for the 12-40 as part of a package deal with the body, and the discounted package amount is what I listed. 3. I backed out the $100 for the extended warranty since it will not do a non-original purchaser any good. So if you add up the receipts you'll get $100 more than I report.

The reason I am willing to discount these recent purchases so steeply for $1,800 off of what I paid is I will not break the package up; and, I also realize there is some lens redundancy between the 12-40 f/2.8 PRO and the 12-100 f/4 PRO. They are both tac sharp per the pictures linked.

When viewing linked pictures at pbase.com/dwever/em1, be sure to choose "original" resolution as the "large" setting is extra good as large thumb nails, but otherwise low res.

I have multiple references. I will be glad to use PayPal, buyer and seller split PayPal fee. Buyer and seller split shipping and insurance. Fastest response from me is via text 256.655.6532. Thank you again for looking.

Amazing camera, the lens I have rented before back when I rented the original version of this camera body.

Reviews of this lens are incredible so I bought it. Google the reviews.

This is the higher speed UHS II for Slot One of the camera where RAW file are sent, JPEGs are sent to Slot 2 simultaneously to the UHS I Card bought with the camera above. So every photo goes to both slots.

The Manfrotto is perfect for this system - bought the second charger to charge both included batteries simultaneously.

Akagera Rwanda, Handheld 30 minutes before Sunrise, the far shore is Tanzania. See more pics using link above.

doug wever's gear list:doug wever's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Olympus Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter EC-14 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro Olympus 7-14mm F2.8 Pro +2 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: AL, United States

Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow