I need to know how to sue the FEDEX.... Locked

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
This thread is locked.
SushiEater
SushiEater Senior Member • Posts: 6,537
I need to know how to sue the FEDEX....

I sold a lens on the Ebay and while I paid for insurance FEDEX denied my claim basing that when it was shipped back FEDEX was not used. The lens got damaged from excessive force. I told buyer to ship the lens back after buyer tried it and it would not focus. Buyer shipped the lens back next day by USPS and I refunded the money.

Just recently I shipped the lens to Sigma and they fixed it. I asked them what was wrong and they said the only thing that could cause the damage was the force. Lens was well packaged, even buyer said so in the email. In fact Sigma sent me lens back in the same package.

I lost a lot of money because of them. I opened the case with them several times and only one time I got a response that the case was denied.

So, do I sue the local FEDEX office or corporate in a small case court?

Anyone knows?

TIA

-- hide signature --

If I don't respond to your post after you responded to my with NEGATIVE remarks that means you are on my Ignore list.
Photography Director for Whedonopolis.com

SushiEater's gear list:SushiEater's gear list
Nikon D810 Nikon D500 Nikon D5 Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM +9 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow