Re: A gripping tale....

c.hammett wrote:

WilbaW wrote:

c.hammett wrote:

WilbaW wrote:

ThrillaMozilla wrote:

WilbaW wrote:

ThrillaMozilla wrote:

I just checked my camera. It is wishful thinking.

No worries.

Wilba, it isn't wishful thinking. I gave up too easily. Read my previous posts.

I have, and I thought we were clear that there is no function in One-Shot to "automatically pick a new focus point" during recomposition... but now you're saying again there is? Please give us the page number in the 80D manual where the function you're thinking of is described.

p. 116 ff, and p. 274 ff in the 80 D manual downloaded online.

Full-frame? Fast forward? Feeding frenzy? Fat free? Fuzz face?

Yep, I see no such function described there, just plain old One-Shot and Live View.

Sorry... I was just trying to help by giving you the pp. in the 80D manual that you asked for in your above post. I assumed everyone knew that "ff" meant "following pages" when it is given after a pagination.

No, I've never seen it before and an acronym lookup came up with some interesting possibilities.

So now we are all clear there is no function in One-Shot to automatically pick a new focus point during recomposition. No worries.

-- hide signature --

Check out the unofficial Rebel Talk FAQ. Sorry it's out of date, but DPReview still won't allow us to edit our articles.

WilbaW's gear list:WilbaW's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NWT
NWT
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow