Bike race

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
nafik Contributing Member • Posts: 758
Re: Another race

Halina123 wrote:

nafik wrote:

Halina123 wrote:

After all these comments I don't know if I should risk posting a few from my local half marathon?

but you did nevertheless posted. as you may have noticed there were no comments to your "running" pictures. the reason being is that they are not better than "bike race" pictures.

here is a suggestion: if the picture does not deserve to be printed, well framed and hanged in your living room, delete it.

photography is a craft and art that needs to be studied. owning a camera does not make person a photographer, just like buying violin does not make us musicians.

-- hide signature --

M.
Nice camera...now show me the pictures.

What judgmental and insulting comments about someone you've never met or know anything about.

I hope you feel the appropriate amount of shame and remorse.

GOODBYE!

I am sorry you took it that way.   While yes  judgemental (why otherwise you post pictures ), and rather straightforward, my post meant no insult whatsoever. Just a suggestion to study photography first.

-- hide signature --

M.
Nice camera...now show me the pictures.

nafik's gear list:nafik's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Canon PowerShot G7 X Sony RX10 III Nikon D7200 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
osv
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow